I started working again!
It`s nice to have a distraction and everyone is being so kind and good to me at school. They send me home at noon to rest.. I notice I`m still tired and sleep a lot but I love being back. The weather is nice here, it was kind of rainy and very obviously autumn yesterday, leaves Everywhere but now its nice and sunny again.
Lukas is having fun at school too, he studies hard and is doing well. We heard the mexican flu landed in `central Swiss` now.. That`s our area - but we try not to panic :) jk- we hope to stay healthy and take care of ourselves so our immune systems are able to handle this flu - If it comes..
I`m looking forward going home to HOLLAND in exactly a month to celebrate `sinterklaas` with the whole family! It will be the first time going back since august the 8th and I`m exited.
It`s sinterklaas his b-day at December the 5th, a real old Dutch tradition. Unfortunately Lukas can`t come because he has tests the whole day- how can they possibly plan TESTS at Sint Nicolaus`s birthday???!!
In between, I`m trying everyday to keep my `endo-diet` ( http://www.endo-resolved.com/diet.html ) which in the beginning, seemed impossible to keep...
It`s getting a little better now that I`m used to it but is still hard. All I`m hoping is that it will help a bit in keeping me endometriose free and healthy!
Here are some more pictures; one of our Kitchen Table! The fruitscale and jar are presents from a very special family that came to our Wedding all the way from the States! The Tree is also a wedding present from Lukas`s best man and best friend. The tile is a weddingpresent from my Institute teachers in Holland, and the roses are from Emmeloord, my mom and dad brought them. They stood for at least 3 weeks!
Don`t we have a beautiful Kitchentable? :-)
This is me with short hair again! I love it!! (before-after!)
And.. last but not least, my new Swiss bike!!! I drove it to work the first 1,5 months almost every day. (25 minutes to and 25 back). It`s so nice to be able to get up the hills without having to step off! (I could`t make it with my old dutch bike, it had 3 gears, the new one has 28!! :))
Have a great November month!
waar zijn de fotos van je bed--
BeantwoordenVerwijderen