FAMILIE MÄRKI

donderdag 29 oktober 2009

Carrotsoup

Alright, I`ll try and get some pictures on here. These are from the album, that was recently finished. Josien brought it from Holland!
Maybe it get`s boring, marriagepictures again, but I can`t get enough of it! :) And dreaming away what a great 2 days that were. 3 Actually, because we had a reception in Switserland also for Lukas`s family.. Also a great evening that was organized so well by his sisters..
I`m making carrot-soup for the first time in my life.. without a recepy.. thats exiting.. ! :) I hope it tastes like carrotsoup after I`m done..
:)

Later that evening when Lukas came home from his hometeaching, when I (literally) made him try the soup:

His only comment was:
`Hmm.. ... ... It tastes like.. Dirt.. and then later on.. it starts tasting like.. Nothing! You try it! You see? First dirt,.. and rigth about.. Now!: nothing!

Thank you very much. I think it DID need onions and more salt?
Or maybe it`s the Swiss carrots! :) That must be it.. !

:-)


Below: the famous mountain `The Rigi` seen from (the area around) Luzern..

Underneath: Weddingpictures !











1 opmerking: