Us right after a dance sweat dripping down our faces...;-)

Last friday there was a ball in Zürich at the Stake House. We went and we had such a nice time there! It was a blast and so much fun ballroom dancing with Lukas and remembering all of the steps and turns we once learned. There was a life band with church members that did such a wonderfull job making music, there were professional ballroom dancers and a very nice dinner. We forgat to make pictures but there was one made there so that`ll still come.
I absolutely love this time of the year with the streets covered with fall leaves, the cold -hat,gloves and warm coat-proof, but often sunny weather here. Preperations for Christmas, lights and decorations everywhere.. Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners coming up this week. In Luzern we have so many Americans now that they organized a Thanks giving dinner at Church this saturday, the day before there will be a 200-man staff Christmas-dinner at the school I work! A Christmas dinner before Saint Nicolaus (Sinterklaas) has even visited us! That seems the wrong way around but I absolutely love this time of the year!
Have a great week, I hope y`all enjoy the end of the November month as much as we do!
P.S. Lukas`s new hobby: baking bread (It makes our appartment smell sooo good I love it!)
P.P.S.
A quote I found (related to exercising -or not exercising):-)
“The difference between tenacity and stubbornness is that one comes from a strong will and the other from a strong won’t.” – Anonymous.
ok; LUKAS; gefeliciteerd!! (why can we not reach you on your b-day to sing you a song??!) nog vele jaren in ieder geval :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBEDANKT!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen