hello again dear followers,
I don`t really know much to write but I find it time to at least write SOMEthing again..
Lukas and I are doing well, we enjoy spending time together when he comes home from work in the afternoons and evenings. I realize I am a lucky wife having her husband come home every day at 18.15! Sometimes when he has to work weekends, all of a sudden he has free on monday and tuesday!.. So very wonderful.
The newest news is, that I got a very early Christmas present....
We now are the lucky owners of a piano!!! It is so near to a `real piano` the way it is played, the touch and the sound. I`m loving it.. It even has a pedal, and allows me to play whenever I want to, because you can pluggin a headphone so I won`t disturbe the neighbours too much f.e. late in the evening..
The girl nextdoor plays drums, and one neighboor above plays trumphet, so I am not afraid to make some piano`noise` during the day:-) It is so fun playing more often again. I noticed I was losing my skills. They called me to be the pianist/organist in church, and I could`t play all the hymns flawless without practicing!
The `thing` hanging above the piano is my newest handy. There is just 1 danger, it can become a mess in a very short time, but it`s soooo practical putting and storing sheetmusic/books/magazines in.. It love it. I got 20% on it, and it still was a very expensive buy in the deco-store in our town, (40 CHfranks) but it was worth it.
What is also fun, we picked up playing the guitar a little bit. Lukas is way better than I am, but it stood around in the living room just staring at us.. doing nothing.. I was asked to play `come come ye saints` and some other songs for this
Relief Society thing in the woods, remembering the Pioneers.. That forced me to start practicing again and ohw how much fun it is! :-) The blessings of the gospel..
The Swiss Fall has been treating us so nice.. we had the most beautiful sunny shinging fallweather and took a lot of walks through the forest around the corner. We even biked to church yesterday, it was so nice and warm.. (about 15 km. one way)
We gave our new, white wooden furniture its place and it`s so pretty! I`ts just like it belonged there long before it stood where it is standing now:-) The `table with mirror` is standing next to my bed and I made an `earring-holder` (heart) to put on it. (it`s glow in the dark too!!) The lady in red we bought in Holland, very handy for neckless etc. Inside her skirt there`s place for more hanging earrings/rings!
Our little red Dicia takes us everywhere we need to go.. It withstood the test of driving to Holland last month, as we visited for a quick couple of days to attend a wedding of a friend. It was so sweet to be home and meet with the family, especially my two little nephews. I loved spending time with them!
When Krista and Patrick visited in August, they brought me a very special `leaf`.
It is part of a plant, that belonged to my grandmother who passed away last year.
At first it stood in water for a while, so that it could get roots, but it seemed to die on me for 3 times. I cut it off and was patient, and finally planted it about a month ago. I thought nothing happened, untill, to my surprise I lifted the big leaf and saw.. somthing growing underneath!! I am so happy about this that it deserves pictureproof here! :-)
Furthermore.. we just enjoy spending time together and just are very happily married! We bake, cook and try (Zopfen or braid? a very popular bread here in Switserland, see picture), or the delicious orange pumpkinsoup sometimes, I even draw again (flower) .. Life is great. I can`t believe it`s been over a year, and realize we must LIVE every minute more consious that we are ALIVE! I bought a card once in Hamburg and it`s standing in the living room so that I can read it often. It says:
Gib jedem Tag die Chance, der schoenste deines Lebens zu sein!
(Make it possible for every day, to be the best day of your life!)
Pretty good huh?
I`ll post some more pictures of things around that are new.
For example, I went and picked up our very first printer last week! We didn`t need one desperately, and if/when in need : lukas is allowed to print something at work.
But it`s good to have one and it already makes life even more convinient and handy!
There`s a picture of how they transport sugar beets here, it was such a long train!!
The town where I got the printer had a super beautiful church. (the white one). It is standing in `Soloturn`.
So that was it for today. I have some curtains to sew, the goal for today was to finish that so I`m going to give my best!
Have a great sinterklaas/Christmas preperation-time everyone and make the best out of.. Today!
Love,
the maerki`s
-----
wow nice, wil ook zon stekkie!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwordt geregeld! ;)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwat geweldig dat ie nu bloeit!! ik wilde het telkens vragen maar omdat je er niks over zei d8 ik: hij is vast overleden... maar niet dus! GEWELDIG :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderenmooie cyclaam heb je ook ik wilde er laatst ook 1 halen maar heb t nog niet gedaan.
dan rode jurkje komt van de xenos zker had hem daar gezien volgensmij? en d8 nog dat is handig haha
staat de piano nu waar de kapstok stond? heb je die weg gedaan?
l8wekkend zeg van die suikerbieten dat ze met de trein gaan kan me in nl niet voorstellen ooit een trein met suikerbieten voorbij te zien rijden..
Ja leuk he? en de trein was ook zoooo lang!! Die ging rechtstreeks naar Aarberg, naar de suikerfabriek in ons dorpie. Mooie cyclaam he? Alleen helaas was hij maar 2 weken mooi, ik weet niet wat ik fout doe.. er stond veel zon, misschien te weinig water.. Maar hij ziet er nie meer uit.. bloempjes verdort, niet meer mooi roze..;-( zitten nog wel wat knoppies in dus wie weet.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDe piano staat naast de bank, waar eerst dat bureautje stond, die hebben we naar zolder gedaan.
Ja ik was zooo blij toen ik zag dat er iets opkwam! Heb hem nog een keer moeten afknippen, hij werd weer zo bruinig, viezig en toen was ie zo kort dat ik dacht.. dat wordt nix meer.. Voordat er weer wortels aankwamen.. Maar het is een STERK plantje! En oma heeft van boven vAst ook een handje meegeholpen;-)
Ohw: juist de lady in red komt van de xenos!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen(8 euro ofzo!, kan je op je verlanglijstje zette!:-)
een cyclaam mag je niet in de volle zon zetten. en van een vrouwtje waar ik schoonmaakte heb ik geleerd: dat je hem op een bord moet zetten dus niet in een pot en dan telkens een beetje water op het bord gooien zodat ie het van onderaf op kan nemen...
BeantwoordenVerwijderennee ik heb al genoeg dingen waar ik mn sieraden in kan doen. heb bijvoorbeeld ook een box met allemaal vakjes waar dan per vakje op kleur de oorbellen in verdeeld zijn heel handig en stofvrij die vrouw is niet stofvrij maar wel leuk om te zien!
Ahaaaa!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenKijk zo leer je nog us wat.. dan doe ik dus alles vaudt wat ik fout kan doen! Hij staat in een pot EN in de volle zon! :-)
ga het eens proberen..thanks voor de tip!