Today, Holland is playing! I`m curious how they will do against Japan.. It`s gonna be a tough game..
Also, today, in the pooooring rain, we will go help out Lukas`s youngest sister selling this healthy bioline product (really healthy, fast, just add water, ready to eat in 15 minutes- packages of rice, linzen, corn, etc. spiced really wonderfull and all for 10 frances a package- am I not a good seller?) - at a market (yes outside!) but we are waring our orange t-shirts and we will make the most of it... I will try to make a rainy-goodmooded picture of us!
These last 2 weeks I have been busy doing lots of things but especially filling out the taxes-papers from holland still. Appears if you immigrate there is 96 (PLUS the a, b, c, d, sometimes it goes till j, k and n!!!) questions to fill out. Each with a gigantic `read the instructions before filling out maybe you don`t have to fill it out` explanation to them. It made me really crazy. I made a picture of me after doing this tax-thing the whole day. Yes. Pretty CrAzY!!! BUT, with a little help from Josien and from the tax-phone that I called toooo often (ofcourse there is a loooong waiting time that makes one more frustrated), (not to speak of when the employees that are supposed to KNOW and be able to help you go: `Ohw.. yeah.. that is indeed a very good question.. hmm.. wait a second.. let me read that first..`---- More annoying music!!!!!---- And then when he`s back: `Yes. Its like this...: Then I go: But what if... then he goes.. `Yes.. hmmm. Right.. Wait a second I`not sure.... hmmm good question again`. `I GUESS you`re right.. `I: But what if.. cause it says there.. `Ohw. yeah.. I suppose that.... ` WHAAGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Thanks, that helped a lot.
BUT, it -thank goodness- is really, almost done now. Almost time to celebrate..
Now that the tulip season is almost over, and since doesn`t seem to stop raining today, I thought I`d put some pic`s in that I found and made last year, driving back from work. Pretty close to home, I drove by these amazing tulip fields.
Also, some sunny pic`s of the Magnolia, my favorite tree, and the Iris, my favorite flower. Pretty pretty huh??
I`ll put some Orange T-shirt-pictures and our market-selling-experience-story up next time!
Have a great weekend!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten