I`m probably not the only one finding time racing by, without me half noticing that it is.. It`s crazy how it seems to run even faster `sitting` here at home, not allowed to go to work. Days just dissapear like snow melting in the sun..
I can`t believe June is standing at the door.. Waiting to burst in.
Hopefully with June, a little bit of Summer also.
Tomorrow is an exiting day. Lukas`s last unmarried sister will get married for time and all eternity. We really hope they will have the day of their lifes and that summer will set in a little bit earlier than june for them :-) We have tried to help organize some things for the wedding and hope everything will go smoothly...
My knee is doing better / getting stronger everyday. Twice a week I visit a very good physiotherapist and she is also happy with me, and ofcourse about the way I do my excercises everyday. Ahum. I must say, I can`t wait to get rid of the crutches in about 2 weeks! Even though these stupid crutches are teaching me so much lessons at the moment.. Especially PATIENCE!
Things just go ten times as slow as normally, and I just don`t manage to get everything done that is on my list each day.
But that is one thing that the crutches are trying to teach me. That just that, isn`t so bad. There`s always the next day. And the next. And still nothing bad happens if it takes ANOTHER day!!
I am totally in one huge learning process here (who would have thought a little, tiny, nasty, meniscus would be able to bring that to pass!) but it is showing me things I didn`t know before and I obviously need to learn. I guess we all get our wake up calls once in a while...! Watch out! Especially when we expect it the least!
During the process of helping out with my sister`s in law`s wedding, I found some awesome pictures of Lukas in his younger years.. This was when we made a powerpoint presentation, with pictures of her when she was a kid.
Ofcourse little Lukas was spotted as one of the cuttest little snuggers in the family pictures.. ;-) (But that`s just my coloured opinion)
I did not ask permission to post them.. but I will ;-) Once he get`s home from home teaching:-)
Furthermore, there isn`t a lot of exiting news.. My first check-up after the belly OP was yesterday, and my gynecologist was sufficient happy with me and told me that everything looked allright. Endometriosis/Adenomyosis = gone for now. That sounded pretty good, I think!
I learned that it is pretty exausthing to be traveling with the strength of your arms and one legg, and I underestimated the (travel to the) visit. Even if it was just in Lucerne, partly by bus, partly by `walking`. But I`m glad that my body keeps telling me when I need to slow down. I think I need that, or something!!??!?!
I wish Josien, Richard and Jared all the best moving this weekend. I wish I could be there to do something, anything..! Good luck to all of you saturday... !
I wish everyone a wonderful weekend with lots and lots and lots of sunshine!
Maaike
Showing new haircut
THE Bracebrace...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten